….* takes a deep breath, exhales slowly.
Holy smokes… we have been busy over the last two years since that last blog post! Heads down, mouses (mice?) clicking away, buildings popping up out of the ground, remodels galore. So, what have we been up to? Happy to give you some highlights:
- Lincoln Commons Building H – 7,500 SF multi-tenant retail building, Lone Tree
- Kmart Redevelopment – 95,000 SF conversion to multi-tenant retail, Brighton
- Kmart Redevelopment – 90,000 SF conversion to multi-tenant retail, Longmont
- Save-a-Lot Grocery – 23,000 SF retail tenant finish, Northglenn
- Save-a-Lot Grocery – 22,000 SF retail tenant finish, Westminster
- Burlington – 38,000 SF retail build-to-suit, Thornton
- Burlington – 40,000 SF retail build-to-suit, Colorado Springs
- The Grove Lot 11 Shops – 10,000 SF multi-tenant retail building, Thornton
- Pad Shops – 7,500 SF multi-tenant retail building, Brighton
- DANG Soft Serve – 2,000 SF restaurant shell and tenant finish, Denver
- Sugarfire BBQ – 4,000 SF restaurant tenant finish, Westminster
- Postino Wine Cafe – 4,000 restaurant shell and tenant finish, Denver
- Postino Wine Cafe – 3,800 restaurant tenant finish, Denver
…and plenty more. We’ve been busy!
The greatest achievement in all of this success is DPGA has hit the 10-year mark in business! We launched on August 2, 2009 and haven’t looked back. More to come on the website with project photos and bios….